Robin is the Boy Wonder and the perfect Fancy Dress Costume to compliment A Batman Costume. While Batman was always poised and in control of his emotions, as every good crimefighter should be, Robin was a highly excitable young man with the funniest and corniest lines. Throughout their exploits, Robin would often find some event, some comment, some thing, completely unbelievable. On these occassions, he would exclaim, "Holy (insert words here), Batman!"
Talk Like Robin
So to prepare for your role as Robin there are some basic character behaviours to engage in.
1. Be exciteable and fidgety, next to Batman who is poised and controlled.
2. Punch your hand alot. Especially when you say Holy etc Batman.
3. Always defer to Batman - look at him with reverance.
Below are some of the expressions Robin would use:
- You've tripped on one of your tricks this time, Joker!
- Holy bill of rights, Batman!
- The opposite of a girl is a boy!
- Holy heart failure, Batman!
- Holy Long John Silver, Batman!
- Holy Captain Nemo, Batman!
- Holy costume party, Batman!
- It's all a blur. Like a horrible day-mare.
- You she-devil! Have you short-circuited Batman's brain?
- I bet Batman is the only one in the world with a hand steady enough to paint false fingerprints.
- Holy hole in the donut, Batman.
- Holy Roman Empire, Batman!
- Holy atomic pile, Batman!
- Holy strawberries Batman! We're in a jam!
- Holy air-tight alibi!
- G-Willikers! Batman!
- Holy Kleenex Batman, it was right under our noses and we blew it!
- Great Merlin's Ghost Batman!
- holy tea bags batman!
- Holy calculus, Batman. Don't let your friends drink and derive.
- Holy matrimony, Batman!