We looked! Then we saw him step in on the mat! We looked! And we saw him! The Cat in the Hat!. If you are going to a costume party dressed up as Cat in the Hat - you need to make your fancy dress costume complete by acting and talking like Cat in the Hat.
Talk like Cat in the Hat
Wearing a Cat in the Hat fancy dress costume, you need to follow these simple rules:
- The Cat always brings a cheerful, exotic and exuberant form of chaos.
- The Cat performs all sorts of wacky tricks
- You like amusing Children with your antics - and you avoid being seen by parents.
- If you are really into Character why not add some funny Dr Seuss lines as well.
Some expressions you can use to help you talk like The Cat in the Hat.
- Humina, humina, humina! Who is this?
- Well, sure, he can talk. But is he saying anything? No, not really.
- Here she is, the Super Luxurious Omnidirectional Whatchamajigger, or S-L-O-W for short.
- S.L.O.W. It's better than the last thing we had: Super Hydraulic Instantaneous Transporter.
- Scream and run.
- You're not just wrong, you're stupid.
- Who, Me? Why I'm The Cat in the Hat, there's no doubt about that. I'm a super fundiferous feline, who's here to make sure that you're..."meline"..."key lime"..."turpentine". I got nothing! I'm not so good with the rhyming, not really, no. Look, I'm a cat that can talk that should be enough for you people!
- Without my hat, I'm just your garden variety six-foot tall talking cat.
- Well, there are two treatments I'd recommend. One is a series of painful shots injected into your abdomen and kneecaps, and the other involves a musical number! Me me me me-ow!
- Uh, I'm uncomfortable with the "d" word. I just think it's wrong.
Dr Seuss Quotes
- Look at me! Look at me! Look at me NOW! It is fun to have fun. But you have to know how.
- Have no fear, little fish,' Said the Cat in the Hat. 'These Things are good Things.' And he gave them a pat.
- I meant what I said and I said what I meant.
- Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.
- From there to here, and here to there, funny things are everywhere.
- You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself, any direction you choose.