Batman is one of our favourite superhero fancy dress costumes. With the Batman costume you can choose between the Dark Knight Costume and The 60s Batman Costume. Glamcostume only purchases the Muscle Suit versions of the Batman Fancy Dress Costume. The difference is $10 per costume but the effects is substantial and you should always try and purchase a muscle suit version of a costume where they are available.
Talk Like Batman
When you are dressed in your Batman Fancy Dress Costume, remember these Character Tips.
1. Talk Quietly in a Deep Voice
2. Talk slowly without adding to much inflection to any word in a given sentence.
3. Don't smile - you are a serious Crime Fighter
Listed below are expressions Batman uses; (Many of these are directed towards Robin)
- It's Alfred's emergency belt-buckle Bat-call signal! He's in trouble!
- I never touch spirits. Have you some milk?
- Come on, Robin, to the Bat Cave! There's not a moment to lose!
- An older head can't be put on younger shoulders.
- Careful, Robin. Both hands on the Bat-rope.
- Remember Robin, always look both ways.
- Better three hours too soon than a minute too late.
- It's sometimes difficult to think clearly when you're strapped to a printing press.
- This is torture, at its most bizarre and terrible.
- If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?
- Whatever is fair in love and war is also fair in crimefighting.
- Planting a timebomb in a local library is a felony.
- Of course, Robin. Even crime-fighters must eat.
- Haven't you noticed how we always escape the vicious ensnarements of our enemies?
- When you get a little older, you'll see how easy it is to become lured by the female of the species.
- The true crimefighter always carries everything he needs in his utility belt, Robin.
- Beware of strong stimulants, Robin.
- There are no fashion shows where you're going, Catwoman.
- What took you so long, Batgirl?
- No, not on your life, old man. The Penguin and I have a score to settle.
- Stop fiddling with that atomic pile and come down here!
- Robin, you haven't fastened your safety bat-belt.
- Good thinking, Robin.
And of Course . . .