Your dressed up like Austin Powers in your fancy dress costume. "Yeah, baby!" Now you need to act like him right down to the colorful outfits, crooked teeth and fake chest hair. Austin Powers became something of a cult figure in the late 1990s. Some of his expressions even became catch phrases, adorning everything from T-shirts to coffee mugs. If you want to be as cool as Austin Powers in your fancy dress costume, you need to talk like him.
Talk like Austin Powers
Here are some basic rules for acting like Austin Powers at your next Fancy Dress Costume Party.
- Use an exaggerated British accent.
- Use words like "smashing," "groovy" and "shag" in all your conversations.
- Use sexual inuendo whenever possible. Austin Powers never misses an opportunity to use a sexual pun usually referring to a woman's or his own body parts.
- Slip crude comments and silly jokes into most of your conversations.
- End sentences with an enthusiastic "yeah!" or "Yeah Baby!"
You may like to use some of these hilarious quotes from Austin Powers:
- Did you just soil yourself?
- Shall we shag now, or shall we shag later?
- Personally, before I'm on the job, I like to give my undercarriage a bit of a 'how's your father'!
- what say, you, we go out on the down and swing, baby? Yeah
- I never forget a pussy... cat.
- No, don't be sorry, baby. You're right to be suspicious. I shagged her.
- I shagged her rotten, baby, yeah!
- Yeah, baby, yeah
- Au contraire baby, you can't resist me.
- Does that make you HORNY?
- I won't bite... hard.
- Well, no offense, but if that is a woman it looks like she was beaten with an ugly stick!
- I think you're shagedelic baby! You're switched on! You're smashing! You're shagadelic, baby!
- Its time to swing, baby.
- Ooo, Behave!