Glamcostume wants to ensure that all of our customers can shop with complete confidence online. We have taken every possible measure to give absolute security to our customers in their dealings with us.
- we have created a secure transaction environment for commerce on the Internet. Our e-commerce system uses Secure Sockets Layer technology (SSL) to ensure your shopping experience is safe, sound and secure at all times
- SSL locks all information passed from you to Glamcostume in an encrypted envelope. This makes it almost impossible to be intercepted by an unauthorised party, as long as your browser and local network support the use of encrypted data transmissions
- SSL is the system that is used by all reputable e-commerce sites. The industry standard for encryption technology, SSL is compatible with Netscape, Internet Explorer, AOL, Web TV, Firefox and most other browsers
You will know when transmitted data is safe by the appearance of a security notice when you enter a secure page. Also, a secure icon will appear on your browser. For Netscape, this is a key icon; for Microsoft Internet Explorer, a lock icon. Secure web pages can also be identified by their URL: they begin with 'https://', while standard pages begin with 'http://'.
We use www.bigcommerce.com to supply our secure shopping cart software
We use www.paypal.com to process paypal payments
We use ANZ eGate www.anz.com to process payments from Visa or Mastercard with additional security offered through ‘Verified by Visa’ and ‘MasterCard® SecureCode™'
Glamcostume Protects Cardholder Data
- We Restrict access to cardholder data by business need-to-know, with only the owners of Glamcostume, each with a unique ID, can accesss your secure credit card data.
- Assign a unique ID to each staff member with access to our secure shopping cart.
- Restrict physical access to cardholder data
- Track and monitor all access to network resources and cardholder data
- We Regularly test security systems and processes