Posted on 14th Mar 2011 @ 2:26 PM
Before you Hire a Costume Read This
Have you been invited to a Costume Party and are considering Hiring a Costume? Before you go out and visit the costume hire stores, why not consider Buying your costume. Consider the aggravation that is involved in hiring a costume, and it is typically no cheaper than buying your own. Plus you don't have to return your costume afterwards if you buy your costume.
Hiring a Fancy Dress Costume
Typically you have to find a Costume Hire Company in your area. Then you have to make the time to visit the costume store, to look through their costumes. If you turn up early in the week, the costume you are after may not have been returned from an event the previous weekend, or may be in the cleaners.
- Visit the Costume Hire Store
- Look for a costume
- Do they have a diverse range of costumes in various sizes.
- Pick a Costume
- How many people have worn that costume before you
- Does the costume look overly worn and shabby.
- Maybe you need it altered - hem taken up or waist taken in.
- Comeback again to pick up the costume after it's been altered.
- Pay your rental fee. Most Hire companies in Australia will charge around $70 to rent a costume for a weekend.
- Return the costume Monday.
That is a great deal of aggravation, to hire a costume, when it is relatively simple to buy one.
Buying A Fancy Dress Costume
The process for buying a fancy dress costume is relatively easy.
- Visit a Online Costume in your own time and after hours if you choose
- Your not limited to a costume store in your area - most costume comapnies will deliver Australia Wide
- Online Costume Stores usually have a large range of costumes available in various sizes, including Plus Sizes
- Websites like www.glamcostume.com have their costumes categorised - so you can easily search by theme, or by Gender.
- You simply order your costume and it's delivered next business day - right to your door or office.
- It's far easier
- Prices for Costumes Vary from $39.90 to $99.90 covering both Men and Women
- You own the costume to use again at another costume party.
It simply does not make sense to hire a costume when it is so easy and convenient to purchase your very own.